Old March 15th 04, 03:35 AM
Barry Carlton

"T. Early" wrote in message
The general arrogance of non-U.S citizens who believe their knowledge
of our history--seen through the eyes, needless to say, of
professional leftists and all-purpose America haters-- to be superior
to -our own- knowledge of -our own- history never ceases to
amaze -me.- Particularly, of course, when those individuals would
probably be speaking Japanese or Chinese were it not for our
regrettably aggressive nature

I don't hate America.. I certainly don't agree with some of the things that
your country has done, nor many things that my own country has done, but
that didn't mean that I hate them.

Also am I not a leftist. I do wonder why the assumption that pacifism must
somehow be coupled to leftism is made so frequently.