Old March 15th 04, 12:33 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "Mark S. Holden"
writes:

Subject: NASA -- 10th planet discovered? - it's real
From: "Mark S. Holden"
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:48:27 -0500

Diverd4777 wrote:
In article , "Stinger"
writes:

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004...ar_object.html

" - The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the topic

of a
listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST. "

-Mysterious object.... Just a keep saying " Klato Nicta Varado.. "
& you'll be fine...

It is a true story. It's about 1/3 the size of earth. There is
discussion of if it should be called a planet or asteroid - some people
feel Pluto isn't really large enough to be a planet.

If anyone would like additional information, contact me off the list. I
have orbital data from JPL - but you're not likely to find it with a
garden variety telescope.

Government Coverup ! It's The Mother Ship !!

Broadcasting "Klaatu vorade nicto.." On the Loudspeakers ..

Dan