Old March 15th 04, 05:18 PM
Maximus

Hi Rev
I like Radio New Zealand and Radio Nacional Do Amazonia in Brazil. I pass
over any religious stations because I find very very few to be my cup of tea
and I dislike the way religion is used as a means to make a living, but that
is my personal bias.

I also like Radio Vlaanderen International and Radio Netherlands because I
like hearing what is going on in the rest of the world. I don't trust our
government to speak the truth anymore, and I don't trust the media to be
factual either because they are driven by the urge to splash sensational
headlines and abandon a worthy story because it no longer carries the impact
it did.
I also like listening to Hams, GHFS and weather stations.

"Strength and Honor"

"Rev. Tim McIntire" wrote in message
Hey, all...

As slight detour from the technical specs that go over my head and the

flame
wars between people I don't know, I thought I'd ask everyone which radio
programming they most enjoy.

Me, I like Alex Jones, Art Bell, the BBC World Service, and Radio Cairo.
And I think John Batchelor on WABC 770 in New York is the absolutely most
informative show on radio.

Rev. Tim McIntire AIM/YIM/MSN: revtimmymac
http://www.reverendtim.com PGP Key ID: 0x0290EA17