Old March 15th 04, 05:27 PM
donutbandit

(Melvin Creep) wrote in
om:

Okay I get the picture now. I'm gay so nobody will respond to my
threads lest they be viewed as approving of my sexuality. I've never
encountered a more intolerant, bigoted and narrow minded group of
individuals in my life. I know this will come as a shock to you all
but shortwave listening isn't just for fat ignorant white trash (which
this group is comprised of). Good riddance.
Melvin
P.S. Oh one last thing before I leave...**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a group for discussion of the shortwave listening hobby. Your
sexual preference is of no interest.

Most seasoned Usenet users will simply killfile off topic posters. If
that's what happened to you, it's your own fault.

There are other places to discuss sexual identity issues. This is not one
of them.