Old March 15th 04, 06:31 PM
Rev. Tim McIntire

"Volker Tonn" wrote in message

Maximus wrote:

.... I don't trust our
government to speak the truth anymore, and I don't trust the media to be
factual either because they are driven by the urge to splash sensational
headlines and abandon a worthy story because it no longer carries the

impact
it did.

Good general coverage insight. Sadly even true for europe.
At least DW and other international german broadcasters are (mostly)
independent from goverments with their content.

I figure it's probably not a good idea to get your information from any one
source - left, right, commercial, governmental, or otherwise. What I love
about SWL is that it lets me get different perspectives from a variety of
sources so that I can then make up my own mind about things.

Rev. Tim McIntire AIM/YIM/MSN: revtimmymac
http://www.reverendtim.com PGP Key ID: 0x0290EA17