Old March 16th 04, 12:28 AM
Telamon

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

Radio Australia broadcasts keep starting later than the schedule states.
The schedule says 1:00PM my time but for weeks now 17795 and 21740 have
been starting at 2:00PM. Today they are even later starting at 3PM my
time. The news did not start on the hour either because of some kind of
contractual problem.

Closed the broadcast on 21740 at 4:00PM (00:00UTC) my time, which is on
schedule. Still don't have their usual programming though and playing
music instead.

Here is the story on why you will not be hearing many of the regular
features on Radio Australia for a while.
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E421,00.html

--
Telamon
Ventura, California