Old March 16th 04, 03:07 AM
Dan

Yeah, your damn right. And by golly we americans are gonna make the rest of
the world live in freedom whether they want to or not!

"Barry Carlton" wrote in message
But I was thinking more along the lines of recent history, with the likes of
Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam (which didn't work out as well as you'd hoped of
course), Korea, Japan, Germany, Italy, Lebanon

There would of course me more countries included if the activities of
agencies such as the CIA or US installed puppet governments were also
included, rather than just the US military.