Old March 16th 04, 02:41 PM
William Mutch

In article ,
says...
Hey, all...

As slight detour from the technical specs that go over my head and the flame
wars between people I don't know, I thought I'd ask everyone which radio
programming they most enjoy.

My two general favorites are R. Nederland and R. Canada Internat.

For music I favor R. Athens and R. Cairo even though I cant
understand any of the words.

I often listen to the Beeb news at 0500Z. The interview they had
last night with that kid who's dad was a high Taliban was a real eye
opener.

Like too many Americans I dont have any fluent other languages so
I mostly cruise the bands looking for English. I often stop scanning
when I hear a language I can't even identify and hang on the frequency
hoping for a multilingual station indent.

For comic relief I sometime listen to the news on R. Habana Cuva