Old March 16th 04, 10:59 PM
Gerald Readore

Default Shortwave Radio Class

Hello,

If anyone lives in Houston (Texas), my brother and I are teaching a
course through the Leisure Learning program called "Shortwave Radio
Tune Into the World". The first class will be Wednesday, March 24th
from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. The second course will be Saturday, May 22nd
from 1:30pm - 4:30pm (the schedule wrongly shows it until 3:30pm).
The location will be the Leisure Learning classrooms at 2990
Richmond, Suite 120.

You can see the section of the Leisure Learning webpage that the
class is listed on at http://www.llu.com/7001.htm . The class numbers
are 7420A & B.

I also have a personal webpage with info about shortwave radio at
http://www.geocities.com/berean_315/radio.htm . The class handout is
available on the webpage.

Thanks,

Gerald