Old March 17th 04, 04:13 AM
Tony Meloche

Brian wrote:

Anyone have an idea what this is? I haven't a clue as to even what language
this may be. Nothing in Passport, not that I am surprised. Best at 4.386.60
sideband. Currently 0356.

Brian

I'm getting it too - very faint - at exactly 4386.60, as you say
(04:10).
It *could* be Radio Imperio from Chiclayo, Peru, but I wouldn't bet on
that. If so, they have an output power of 250 watts, making it a
fantastic catch - and I repeat, IF that's what it is (too dim here to be
sure of the language even, but the music I can hear does sound Andean).

Tony