Old March 17th 04, 05:44 AM
starman

Paul_Morphy wrote:

"Tony Meloche" wrote in message
41 meter band better tonight than I've heard it for some time. At long
last, is reception improving? There's been good nights since Jan. 1st,
but few and far between. 41 meters tonight reminds me of last Oct/Nov.

The sun's moving north again. Enjoy it while it lasts, before the summer
thunderstorms!

"PM"

While we're on the subject of the 41-meter international broadcast band,
what is the history behind why this band ended up sharing some frequency
spectrum with the ham's on their 40-m band?

BTW- The sun has been moving north since December-21st. The days will be
getting shorter in about three months. :-(