Old March 18th 04, 03:57 AM
Corbin Ray

It's nothing against anyone or any poster. Some threads don't interest me
because they are about a specific radio I don't own. Other threads concern
reception of stations in very far off countries (New Zealand, etc.) that my
limited equipment just can't snag. Still others are too technically natured
such as how to modify a radio or try to understand solar propagation. And of
course, others are the well-known whining threads that get under everyone's
skin.

Please don't feel like this is an insult to anyone. I really respect Michael
Bryant, not just for his knowledge of dxing, but he's a fellow Kentuckian as
well.

I was only trying to find a way to save myself some time so I could better
peruse the parts of the newsgroup that interested me more than others.

I am truly sorry if I offended anyone. I respect everyone who posts here and
consider every one of you to be my superior. I'm just hoping to learn a
little at a time so maybe one day, I can be one of you experts too.

Thanks for understanding.