Old March 18th 04, 07:00 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Instruction? You claim to be a graduate with a degree in Communications. We
should
be looking up to you.

Instead, we find we must instruct you... interesting, to say the the least.

My degrees are in Speech Communication, not "communications". In debate the
focus is on identifying the primary source, not secondary sources. Thanks for
setting me straight on norms in the DX world.

So, as long as I include both primary and secondary sources, will I void
falling into the DXing abyss?

I'm sure it is Fat Boy... now get your ass off to school first thing in the
morning, and in the afternoon call one one your lawyer relatives to inquire
about
filing a lawsuit against the State of Kentucky for not instructing you
properly in
your formative years.

I can't really blame them I never took a course in DX protocol. Again, I do
appreciate you correcting me.

Dip**** never took a course in anything!