Old March 18th 04, 07:05 AM
Dxluver

I need a cheap and simple analog receiver for some experiments I'm
doing and the old Realistic DX-100 will seemingly fit the bill as long
as it's reasonably drift stable over a few minutes (+/- 150 Hz or so).

That was my first 'radio'.....actually I had two and swapped one with someone
that used to post in this group (DXZoner.)

The one I have is in *mint* condition with papers and box, it does have a
drift, but after it's been on a while it's fine.

I haven't fired mine up in over a year, might be time to break it out. ;-)
~*Monitoring The Airwaves*~
*GO BEARCATS*
~Hammarlund HQ 129X Heathkit Q Multiplier~
Hammarlund HQ 140X
Multiple GE P-780