Old March 18th 04, 07:48 AM
Dxluver

Well, I fixed it so I don't see one of them. I'm *so* happy to not have to
keep closing out a window. Does *he* morph a lot, I noticed he added
another
screen name that I also added.

Hope he sticks to just two screen names, I hate it when someone consistently
morphs, like they're going to force you to read their thoughts. Arggggggg!!

So what does he (Bryant) do? He freeking emails me....lol. Unbelievable. I
fixed that, unless he morphs again. If he does, I'll get a hold of aol and
complain.

I've NEVER had to do that before. Hopefully he'll stop. :-I
~*Monitoring The Airwaves*~
*GO BEARCATS*
~Hammarlund HQ 129X Heathkit Q Multiplier~
Hammarlund HQ 140X
Multiple GE P-780