Old March 19th 04, 02:05 AM
Leonard Martin

In article ,
Ida Takencash wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:12:05 -0500, "Sedina II"
wrote:

Wayne Green W2NSD the editor of the former 73 Magazine
and David Booth (2004 Earth Changes) will be George Noorey's
special guest on Coast to Coast AM
Thursday/Friday evening.

On a 1 to 10 scale this show should be a 12 !!

All of these kooks should have disclaimers on their web sites that say
"For entertainment purposes only."

Once that poor lady named Barbara who used to do Coast to Coast on
weekends was stuck with Wayne for four hours. I listened for thirty
minutes, my gorge slowly rising, as he spewed smelly chunk after chunk
of typical Coast to Coast-type utterly baseless drivel, all delivered
without supporting evidence or citation, and in tones of absolute
authority, somewhat as if he Moses on the mount. Wayne Green, at least
when he appears on Coast to Coast, is as full of off-the-wall theories
and opinions as your local surly homeless man. No, I take that back.
He's worse! The fact that he's made a lot of money in his life
apparently means he's never been humbled enough to learn to apply even
the slightest pinch of doubt to his own opinions. He's as sublimely sure
of himself in his nonsense as a petty dictator to whom no-one has ever
said "No."

Leonard

--
"Everything that rises must converge"