Old March 19th 04, 05:49 PM
Frank Dresser

"GO BEARCATS" wrote in message
As guess that's why George booted that one guy off. This guy (Booth

maybe?)
and another guy 'supposedly had a meeting with some lady about the

'Fatima' and
led George into thinking it was HUGE.

Then he wouldn't say what this five minute talk with this lady was

about. He'd
as Steve would say -~~~**shuck and jive~*~*~and George got ****ed.

He told them he was going to a break and when they came back that

would have to
disclose this 'terrible info' (part of the country will be dstroyed in
Sept.-Utah is one of them.

When they came back from break, George went to open lines, he said

he owed it
to his audience. These guys acted like they had this terrible info-if

you
purchased their tape....lol. George say "bye....you'll never be back

on this
show."

David Booth and Wayne Green owed the show a story. It doesn't really
matter if the story is true but it has to be good. Noory got, at best,
half a story. David Booth couldn't deliver the goods. As if his book
could. I started thinking the book was ghost written, and Booth hasn't
reached the end yet.

If Noory really wanted to punish his lame guest, he should have
challenged him. Was Booth really summoned to the Fatima witness, or is
the story a crock? And what's the deal with his O'hare crash story,
anyway? I'm certainly not suggesting Noory treat all his guests as
frauds, only ones who want our money but don't want to talk.

Every caller thanked George for that, clealy this guy was about full

of
crapola and acted like he was told this terrible info, but wouldn't

share
it....lol.

Good for George. :-)

One caller made a point Noory could have made. Wayne Green was on the
show a few weeks ago and he was telling the audience about all his
wonderful ideas about the future. Now Green brings us a guy who says we
have no future.

I won't read David Booth's book. David Booth may not have read David
Booth's book. But, if there's anything good in there, we'll hear all
about it from Brother Stair.

Frank Dresser