Old March 20th 04, 10:48 AM
NDeveau

In article ,
(J999w) wrote:

If you've got room for a C band satellite dish, you can pick up some shortwave
programming. If I recall correctly, since I haven't had the rig on for a
month, you can listen to RAI (Italy), DW (Germany), VOA, R. Marti, R.

Sawa (all
USA).

A smaller Ku band dish may present similar results, but I don't have a Ku band
feed horn yet.

Even better is all the foreign TV signals you can pick up .... F R E E .

jw
wb9uai

Could someone direct me to some information on how to recieve these C and KU
band signals. ie: harware and frequency info. (satellite for dummies)

thanks
Norm
Yar NS Can