Old March 20th 04, 02:30 PM
Jim Douglas

Interesting! My son recently purchased stock in the satellite radio cause
there seems to be a sense
that the FCC won't be monitoring and enforcing their rules there. Could it
be that all the noise about
FCC enforcement would cause XM to become the next FM? Is FM going the way of
AM?

My question, who has satellite radio? What are the costs involved? Is it
worth it?
"S R" wrote in message
I was wondering because of all of the trouble picking up signals with the
natural environment were in, could it be possible that satellites

shortwave
satellites solved this problem? While still being a wireless radio

signal?

About a year ago I thought about XM radio. And I thought to myself if it
would ever carry shortwave stations?
And their is the Internet way to access radio? But it is not as fun
listening to radio through the Internet. You have to start up your PC,

the
log on, then search for what you want to hear and it might not be live.

I guess for a city person as myself, I dream to someday live up on a
mountain and have the whole horizon to listen to.

73