Old July 13th 03, 07:15 PM
W5DXP

Richard Harrison wrote:

Cecil, W5DXP wrote:
"But the reflection coefficient for that re-reflection event is not 1.0
so not all of the reflected power gets re-reflected."

100% re-reflection was a given. It is my assumption and I`m sticking
with it..

And my question is, in the absence of a physical reflection coefficient
magnitude of 1.0, what causes 100% re-reflection?

I`m tired of explaining something cecil refuses to accept.

I accept everything you have explained, Richard, but you have not answered
my question. What causes 100% re-reflection? Please be specific. A voltage
to current ratio is a result and not the cause of anything.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured