Old March 21st 04, 02:50 PM
Tony Meloche

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Vic Martinez" wrote in message
The Tactic? Learning a foreign language! That's it. I know, we Americans
hate 'learning' stuff we don't NEED to know, unless it's 'entertaining'.
Eg. we resisted the more logical Metric System tooth and nail, 60% of us
have never read a single book after High School, and we spend an average
of 21 hrs. a week watching TV. So, When you MAKE time to learn a new
language, which one have you always wanted to learn to enhance the
enjoyment of your hobby?

El Español, por supuesto.. Es fácil aprender, y tiene utilidad los EE.
UU..

Es correcto, BA. And next to English (and I'm not positive English
is #1), Spanish is easily the language heard most often on SW around the
world.

Tony