Old March 22nd 04, 03:47 AM
Overwelmed by Stupidity

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:07:08 GMT, "Brian Denley"
wrote:

Overwelmed by Stupidity wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 04:08:52 GMT, "Brian Denley"
wrote:

Gil:
It's mostly hype. The radio's claim to fame is the low price. The
radio will not compete with high level portables and shouldn't for
the price. It might make a great starter radio for someone.

If this $75 radio will not outperform my $1700 Drake R8B, it seems
hardly worth building.

You're so overwhelmed, you can't even read correctly. Perhaps the word
'portable' needs to be explained to you.

Sorry, I thought the sarcasm would have been quite evident. If you
would or have followed the DEGEN DE1102 posts on this forum, you would
have found people comparing this radio to the R-75 and Drake R8 and
being surprised that it did not perform as well. Please also note
again the name I posted under. Some people just never seem to
understand.