Old March 22nd 04, 04:03 AM
Brian Denley

Overwelmed by Stupidity wrote:

Sorry, I thought the sarcasm would have been quite evident. If you
would or have followed the DEGEN DE1102 posts on this forum, you would
have found people comparing this radio to the R-75 and Drake R8 and
being surprised that it did not perform as well. Please also note
again the name I posted under. Some people just never seem to
understand.

My orignal comment was based on comparing that radio to a 'decent' portable
such as the Sony icf-7600. I made no attempt to compare it to a table top
receiver. I don't think the DE1102 is a very good radio (even though it is
cheap) and I wouldn't recommend it to someone starting in the hobby.

--
Brian Denley