Old March 22nd 04, 10:27 AM
GO BEARCATS

My feeling on the subject (which really gets some people's dander up
sometimes) is that my DE1102 will let me pick up more than 95% of what a
$5000 rig can get. If that 95% is enough for you, welcome to the club.

Corbin,
Your credibility factor is waning. Now if you want to get serious and start
posting some 'realDX' logs with this incredible DX machine, please feel free.

But of course, you can 'type' anything.;-)
I need to sell my junk and just buy one DE and I'll have it made. Can I hook
it to my A/D DX sloper wayyyyy up in the air or to wire 600ft. wire of my other
120ft. sloper without it overloading?

Or will a string of ten ft. of wire work and I should get rid of my antennas
also. {?}

~*~*Monitoring The AirWaves~*~
*****GO BEARCATS*****
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)