Old March 22nd 04, 02:15 PM
N8KDV

Jim wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:17:48 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

That's right! Today is International Goof-Off Day!

I hope you'll all join me in doing some DX'ing/SWL'ing today.

Have fun! Goof-Off!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

This is totally unrelated to your topic, but this seems like as good
an opportunity as any.

I see you have an original R8 and an R8B. Is there much difference,
performance-wise? I know about the ergonomic changes, I'm just
curious if one has better sensitivity/selectivity, etc.

I ask because I have an original R8 also.

Jim

I've not noticed any difference in sensitivity or selectivity. But yes,
the R8B is 'better' ergonomically. However, I tend to use the R8 more
than the R8B. Why? Darned if I know!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B