Old March 23rd 04, 09:07 PM
Brian Hill

"BCcubed" wrote in message
I don't think that I'll get the best deal on ebay and have you ever bought

radio on ebay? Ebay should not list radios if people do not understand
shipping.

I want to see the radio before I buy it.

Thanks,

neil

Yes I use Ebay to buy and sell radios. My ID is briansradiouniverse. I love
Ebay. Just deal with good sellers and you'll be all right. I've bought and
sold over $20,000 in radio gear and only had one guy screw me on a $45 deal.
It was a mid 30s Silvertone. I left him Neg. feedback for not wanting to
make it right and he retaliated with a Neg. but big deal. Overall its a
great place to get radios and the safest on line.

Brian
--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/