Old March 24th 04, 01:07 AM
Brian Hill

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

You'll need a second receiver, tune the one to 9755, then go up and

down
the band with the other. You'll hear the splatter on the modulation
peaks.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

What's their problem,over modulation? Maybe bad bias of the finals?

Maybe
their engineers are asleep? I'm curious? If its ongoing that's a bad

sign.

No idea. But the last time I heard it wasn't that long ago, and it was

when
that transmitter? was tuned to 9515.

Certainly not the first time RCI has had this problem, if I recall

correctly
it's happened off and on for many years.

Steve
Holland, MI

I wonder what kind of TX they run. I'm gonna check their web site.

Brian

--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/