Old March 24th 04, 03:52 PM
Caribbean Listener

I just got back from a 10-day visit to Madrid where I took my SG-606A.
I used it in my hotel room in the center of the noisy city and
reception of the BBC on 12,095 and 6,120 and other stations came in
clear. On longwave, I was able to hear fascinating Arabic music from
several stations. Morroco and India also came in clear. My 606 is my
constant companion when I travel outside the U.S. It's a very
sensitive receiver, and here in the Caribbean, I can pick up Australia
and Argentina with ease. Try it, you'll like it.

Marty
San Juan, Puerto Rico