Old March 24th 04, 06:12 PM
AC Smith

"gil" wrote in message link.net...

Had both the YB400 and the 909....how does the 1102 compare to them in
performance?

Gil

Gil,

I have a DX-398 (a 909) and an 1102 and ears wise, when the 1102 is
using its included wire it performs very well compared to the 398
(909). The 398 will handle MUCH more antenna and what that does for
you is not for me to say.

The DX-398 has a better speaker and sound, but it should for the price
and it is comparatively much bigger than the 1102.

The 1102 seems to do better on batteries for me.

I don't think you can go wrong with either, it is just a matter of
money in my book.

acs
http://homepage.mac.com/chevyorange