Old March 24th 04, 08:23 PM
Michael Bryant

"T. Early" wrote:

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From: "Corbin Ray"

Then it hit me. Some people consider Radio Havana's programming to

be
Anti-American propaganda (I used to feel that way myself a few

years ago).
What I heard last night, though, was no more or no less

anti-American that
what I hear every day on the US radio and television networks.

Cleverly worded. Are you saying that you think RHC's broadcasting is

more
balanced than ever or are you saying that network news is more

leftist than
before? What do you find so "anti-American" about US radio and TV

networks?
Given the introduction of Fox News outlets and the radio

broadcasting network
monopoly known as Clear Channel, isn't American broadcasting more

conservative
than it's ever been?

...I can
only wonder what on which planet CBS, ABC, CNN, and MSNBC are
considered conservative.

Yeah Bryant! Lay it on us! Which of those 'liberal' outlets might be
considered conservative?

Planet Bryant?

Man, I'm sitting here, right now, comparing the basic reporting of the news,
CNN vs. Fox, and I just don't see the massive bias you conservatives keep
screaming about. The basic news being reported is essentially the same. If
there's any clear bias open to the possibility of distortion, it's in talk
portions of Fox News or in the countless sea of multi-hour talk show hosts on
Clear Channel AM stations. Are you really defending those portions of the media
as non-biased? They kind of just admit their bias and run with it....

Go ahead and get in any insults you've been intricately composing, Steve.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A