Old March 24th 04, 10:25 PM
JJ

starman wrote:

The BPL industry has already thought of the possibility that ham's might
try to jam the BPL system. They could enact legislation to make it
illegal to intentionally interfere with it. Enforcement might include
fines or even canceling the license of an offending ham' and
confiscating his equipment. It could get really nasty.

All I have to do is engage in a contact on the ham bands as my license
allows me to legally do, there is no "intention" of jamming BPL, it just
happens and they would have a hard time trying to prove I had an intent
to jam BPL. Unless they get the part 15 rules changed for BPL (and don't
rule that out either), they don't have a leg to stand on.