Old March 24th 04, 11:48 PM
Melvin Creep

"Corbin Ray" wrote in message ...
Remember those poor souls who were sickened with Hepatitis at a Chi-Chi's
restaurant? Their tragic disease was traced back to green onions. Which
member of the meat family is the onion?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You are wrong, or perhaps I should say you are gullible. The green
onion story is the "official" line put out for the public. It is total
nonsense. The source was, as in nearly all cases, dirty employees who
haven't mastered the art of washing their hands after going to the
toilet. Specifically, residue of poop is left on the hands of ones who
are handling your food. The problem has become so widespread that
often times it isn't reported nationally (for our "own good" don't cha
know). They put out the same spin last year in another hepatitus
outbreak but they used Mexican strawberries as the culprit. Guess it's
easier (not to mention more politically correct) to blame fruits and
vegatables than the real source i.e. cheap labor imported from the
turd world. Pun intended.
Melvin