Old March 25th 04, 08:06 AM
Melvin Creep

(Gary) wrote in message . com...
I get it. Everyone is wrong except you. Everyone is gullible except
you. There is insect and animal poop all over your fruits and
veggies. You can't wash it all off, and some is probably beneath the
skin. You just won't accept it. I guess you think there is a
conspiracy to hurt the fruit and vegetable industry. What a joke!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Now I know how a fly must feel buzzing about the hog lot, so many
turds to land on but where to begin? And in such a short post! But why
bother, their is no remedy for the invincibly ignorant.
Melvin
P.S. Gosh I don't think I will EVER be able to eat another apple,
orange, banana, grape, mango, tangerine, pear, kiwi, etc. now that I
know a gnat might have pooped on it!!!!! Do insects and animals spit
lugees, put buggers on and spray oven cleaning chemicals on the fruits
and veggies to?! Please tell! Think I will run down to the local
Burger King and have the pimply faced teenie boppers fix me up a
couple of yummie dead flesh sandwiches. THANKS FOR SETTING ME STRAIGHT
ARNIE!