Old March 25th 04, 03:32 PM
GO BEARCATS

Default Versa-Corder info needed..........

I emailed Art and George and Lex and figured I'd post here and see if anyone
has the product and knows how to remedy the situation for me. The following
is/was my email to those guys.

***************************
I purchased the versa-corder for my Mom so she could tape and listen to your
shows. We seem to be having a problem, she's running out of tape. So I read
the instruction manual for her and noticed that the commercial need to be taken
out.

I called CCrane to no avail, the lady said 'some people' know the commercial
time slots and we've gotten calls that 'they go over' quite a lot. My Mom
would be asleep so there's nothing she could do and she'd end up missing parts
of the show.

On the versa corder site, it says the following
The VersaCorder records up to four hours on one side of a regular 120 min.
cassette tape or a 110 min. tape if you use the 6-event timer to eliminate
commercial breaks.
Can you help me out here and tell me how to do this or direct me to the proper
people, I know I'd appreciate it, because I purchased it for her *Just For*
the Coast to Coast shows. She really feels like she's missing out or been
ripped off...lol

Thank you