Old March 25th 04, 09:24 PM
RedOctober90

First of all, I have met Allen Weiner personally. He is a strict
constitutionalist who believes in the freedom to express your
opinions.. WBCQ is the only true outlet for this.

Keep listening to those faggots "Sean Hanity, "Rush Limbaugh" these
millionares who have no idea what the hell they are talking about.
They say one thing but do another. Hal Turner was just an average
citiuzen, like the rest of us.. I trust Hal Turner more than I trust
these neo-con morons who are paid to say certain things and to not say
certain things.