Old March 26th 04, 11:04 AM
Brenda Ann

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:00:15 +0900, "Brenda Ann"

Home Depot (at least their online store) doesn't have 5AWG stranded bare
copper, which is the closest I can find to the 3/16 measurement he gives
(.1875")

They do at my local store. Their website actually sucks. It is much
cheaper than this guy...You should try your local HD store in S.
Korea.

They may actually have one somewhere in Seoul.. they have a Wally World
there.. but the Koreans wouldn't know what heavy wire was.. they don't use
anything as large as 5AWG even in their distribution system.. our building
(six apartments) is fed with wire somewhere between AWG 8 and AWG 10..