Old March 27th 04, 06:43 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Your DX info seems to be decreasing.

And yours is somehow increasing?

It might soon be time for folks to block
you.

That's OK I guess. At any rate, how would I know? And why might I care?

I find it amazing how you seem to ruminate over posts for hours and then say so
little in response. Jeez, Steve, booger-eating humor? Pretty juvenile for
Master DX Centurion. Pretty sad comment about you, overall...

I know your empty life must be pretty boring, but you need to find something
else besides me on which to focus your daily life.

Good luck. I hope you find whatever you're missing.

Here is a quote from you this very morning Fat Boy:

"I'm not going to play with you, today, Steve".

Now was that another lie Fat Boy, or just another fabrication?