Old March 29th 04, 11:23 AM
N8KDV

Default Hal Turner Show Info

** DEUTSCHES REICH [non]. I HAVE CANCELLED MY SHORTWAVE RADIO SHOW ON
WBCQ AFTER SEEING "THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST" THERE IS NO WAY I CAN
CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH A JEW

WBCQ is owned by a jew. As for the fate of the internet show, that is
still up in the air. Support from listeners isn't coming in and so the
Hal Turner internet show is probably going to go under for lack of
funds. I will continue to air the other shows for as long as they pay
their own way. http://www.halturnershow.com/ (via Allan Weiner, WBCQ,
DX LISTENING DIGEST) Just one item from Turner`s hate-filled site:

``Jews are the lowest scum on the planet; lower even than negroes.
Jews deserve whatever they get; beaten stabbed, shot, burned alive. .
.. . whatever. Jews are evil; throw rocks at them!``

How fortunate we are that Turner decided to pull his show off WBCQ,
since under its free speech policies, WBCQ was fine with it (gh, DXLD)

Glenn, my response to Hal Turner is below (Allan Weiner)

I have not seen the movie. The blood of The Christ is on all of us.
Too few in this world follow his way of peace, love and understanding.
That is the message. Allan (Weiner to Hal Turner, via Allan, DXLD)
Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B