Old March 29th 04, 12:02 PM
N8KDV

RHF wrote:

= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...
Soames123 wrote:

"Liberal John Kerry...

SNIP

- So you don't really Know what Liberal John Kerry Stands for ?"

( Paid for by Mega Billionaires for Bush,
& The RNC Committee for Offshoring Your Job)

Gee, one would think that the offshoring of jobs
started in January of 2001...

.

N8KDV,

Good Point.

So since January 2001, has President Bush and his Administration
Past any Laws to "Promote" the OutSourcing of Job - no, No. NO !

So, then 'we' must ask ourselves when did these Laws that
'do' "Promote" the OutSourcing of Jobs get Passed ? ? ? ?

Oh No Can It Be... During the Prior Eight Years of former
president Clinton and his Adminstration. Oh No May Be So ! ! !

But the Truth is that these Laws "Promoting" OutSourcing of Jobs
were Passed By "The US Senate" (The Congress of the USofA)
. . . and GW Bush was NOT a Senator [.]
Also, WJ Clinton was NOT a Senator [.]
Matter of Fact GH Bush was NOT a Senator [.]
Why even R Reagan was not a Senator [.]
Oh My God! John 'f' Kerry IS a Senator [.]
... and John 'f' Kerry HAS BEEN a Senator since 1984 for 20 Years
during the adminstrations of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush.

THEREFORE - The Only Conclusion is, that when it comes to the
Laws "Promoting" the OutSourcing of Jobs Passed By "The US Senate"
Only One Name Comes To Mind 'John f Kerry'.

Can There Be NO Doubt - That John 'f' Kerry as a Member of the
US Senate for the last 20 Years - Must Share the Responsibility
for Passing Laws that "Promoted" the OutSourcing of Jobs.

Senator John 'f' Kerry - You Stand Acussed:

- As a Liberal

- As a US Senator

- As someone with 'direct' Involvement in the Passage of Laws
that "Promoted" the OutSourcing of Jobs.

Senator John 'f' Kerry - These are Serious Charges; and the mear
Seriousness of the Charges DEMAND - That They Be Investigated [.]

Senator John 'f' Kerry - Because of the Seriousness of these Charges

Senator John 'f' Kerry - Can You Prove You are NOT a Liberal ?

Senator John 'f' Kerry - Can You Prove You are NOT a US Senator )

Senator John 'f' Kerry - Can You Prove You Did NOT participate
by 'voting' Yes or No in any US Senate Bills that "Promoted"
the OutSourcing of Jobs.

Senator John 'f' Kerry - The Un-Employed of America - Await Your Answers

ibtm ~ RHF

Good questions RHF, I wonder if John 'effing' Kerry will care to answer
them.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B