Old March 29th 04, 04:38 PM
Corbin Ray

Default More useless statistics. We've been spying on you!

I'm #1 in the "Top 10 Original Content Ratings" category!!!

For once in my life, I am being rewarded by my altruism and frugality! I
rock baby!!!

One day, back when I had dial-up, I noticed that it took forever for
messages to load when they contained "copy of copy of copy" material. So I
decided right then to strip all previously posted content from my posts. I
figured that the header still referred to the original post if somebody
really needed to see what it said, plus I would attempt to write my reply so
that most readers could understand the meaning of my reply even if they
couldn't read any of the previous messages in the thread.

I used to manually delete the previous information myself in each reply, but
I found out last week that Outlook Express will do that for me. Just uncheck
the "Include message in reply" feature and my reply is as clean as a
whistle.