Old March 30th 04, 02:30 AM
Mark S. Holden

T. Early wrote:

"Soames123" wrote in message

- re runs of the "Checkers Speech" next...

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...te/8305904.htm

Laura Bush defends husband's actions before Sept. 11 attacks

Associated Press

I'm having a particularly dense day, so forgive me. But what does
this have to do with Nixon or Checkers?

I also love the fact that there is a quote strongly questioning Rice's
decision not to testify, which really has nothing to do with the
article, but no explanation of why she has chosen not to, or any note
of the fact that she's already provided information, as have others in
the Administration. Nah, no media bias there.

Whoops, I forget the Miami Herald is owned by that bastion of
conservatism, the Washington Post.

I was also wondering about the "Checkers Speech" tie in.

The poster is the same person who thought the guy making racist comments
about Dr. Rice was a "typical Bush supporter".