Old August 19th 03, 01:08 AM
Dave Bushong

Hi, Mr. T

You could always go to www.google.com and enter something like

build fm antenna

I know it works, because I did that, and I got a hundred good answers.

I'm glad we can help you use the internet. I'm assuming that you know
how to use pliers, wire cutters, etc. If not, go to www.google.com and
put this in: "learn to use the internet before you ask for help".

All the best, and I pity the fool who makes me learn something myself,
Dave

Mr. T wrote:

I am a novice when it comes to antennas. Could someone point me to sources
of info about buying or making an outdoor fm(88Mhz-108Mhz) antenna?
Thanks in advance

--
This file is PureMail protected. To reply to the sender,
you MUST include this in the subject line:

M321I58DNU 09/06/2003

(without that string in the subject, your
message will be deleted, unread)