Old March 30th 04, 04:33 AM
Dan

In article ,
Overwelmed by Stupidity wrote:

I noticed you had an E.H Scott listed under your name. I bet that is a
great radio to listen to. How long have you had it and do you use it
much.

Yes, it is. I've had it about 30 years. See the thread titled
"Actual Radio Talk" for a pretty good account of how I acquired this
radio. I was replying to Brian's questions about it.

Unfortunately, I don't get to use it very often. It's in the living
room, and there is usually someone else in there watching TV or
something. Damn wife and kids!

If I could put in here (radio/computer/other toys room of mine) I would
use it every night, but there is just no room for it!

I really need to unload some of this stuff and make room for it in here.

Dan

Drake R8, Grundig Satellit 650
Radio Shack DX-440, Grundig YB400
Tecsun PL-230 (YB550PE), Kaito KA1102
Hallicraters S-120 (1962)
Zenith black dial 5 tube Tombstone (1936)
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1935)