Old March 31st 04, 11:24 AM
Tracy Fort

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 04:46:56 GMT, m II
wrote:

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

The rich, beautiful irony of asking Bryant about drug abuse was not lost on
me.

Thanks for the laugh!

If memory serves, that was quite a while ago. Mr. Bryant was straight
forward about what had happened and told his group the story. The
episode basically cost him his job. Why not let it rest?

You know 'Let him who is without sin' and all that

Having said that, Mr. Davies is another matter entirely.

mike

/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the fag out to reply..

**** him...he dosen't deserve a job. He ought to be shot for selling
drugs to kids. I guess you support him because you are one of his
pushers up there in the great white north where the most important
thing you have to worry about is who will win the stanley cup. I guess
that is why US politics is important to you. You have zilch up in
canoe land.

Tracy