Old March 31st 04, 02:40 PM
Jazzy

"Ron Hardin" wrote in message
Next time, turn the radio at various angles and see if you can
null the noise out. Usually the top edge of the radio points
at the direction it's nulling away, and outdoors that would be
pretty horizontal most of the time, but if it's coming from the
wires in your house as well, almost any angle might be the one
you need to try.

Practice nulling a weak station in the daytime. The same thing
works on noise sources.
--
Ron Hardin

I've tried turning the radio, its a very strong interference. My primary
listening device is my stereo , which can't
be moved too much. The strange thing is that I've been in this house 5
years, almost 6 and this just started a month ago.
And its every night. In the morning its fine again. Next I will try a
different radio, or sit out in the car at 7pm to see if it happens there
too. It is a mystery.