Old March 31st 04, 03:00 PM
John Miller

Jazzy wrote:
I've tried turning the radio, its a very strong interference. My primary
listening device is my stereo , which can't
be moved too much. The strange thing is that I've been in this house 5
years, almost 6 and this just started a month ago.
And its every night. In the morning its fine again. Next I will try a
different radio, or sit out in the car at 7pm to see if it happens there
too. It is a mystery.

Walk around with a portable AM radio, following the advice previously given,
(nulling the noise) and you can probably solve the mystery pretty quickly.

Things to check:
- *Anything* electrical in your house that's changed around the time the
interference started
- Walk around your property, up and down the street; it may be coming from
next door or a power pole

--
John Miller
Email address: domain, n4vu.com; username, jsm

Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.