Old March 31st 04, 11:15 PM
Michael Bryant

From: N8KDV

So you are stating that you were not sharing drugs with others in the motel
room?

Did you not share drugs from time to time with Daniel Hallmeyer and others?

I have detailed what took place to you numerous times. If you're memory
problems are back, do another google search. I'm glad to see that you are now
admitting that your claims about me being in the room ALONE with Hallmeyer were
lies you concocted for your own delight.

Steve, you are a truly loser. And I thank you for continuing to prove it every
SINGLE day!

Your life must, indeed, be very boring. You sound like you need a girlfriend.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A