Old April 1st 04, 01:53 AM
YODAR

PROGRESSIVE MY ARSE!

Liberals dont have the COURAGE to ADMIT they are LIBERALS. They use the
PC word "progressive" in it's place because they dont have the GUTS (or
intellect)to argue (with reason instead of name-calling) their true
position on ANYTHING

Yodar

]
David wrote:

Monday March 29, 11:22 am ET
XM and Progress Media Further Political Discourse Through Humor,
Insight and Intelligent New Voices

WASHINGTON and NEW YORK, March 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- XM
Satellite Radio (Nasdaq: XMSR - News), the pioneer and leader in
satellite radio, on Wednesday, March 31, debuts XM America Left,
Channel 167, a new talk radio channel dedicated to progressive
political viewpoints. New channel XM America
Left complements XM's other talk programming which features more
conservative on-air talent, including Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity,
Michael Savage and Ann Coulter.

"We are excited to provide a national audience to progressive
superstar Al Franken and his spirited cohorts at Air America.
Challenging our listeners, and giving them the best and broadest
choices possible is our daily mission at XM. Where else are you going
to find Al Franken and Bill O'Reilly, or opera and punk for that
matter, living under one roof," said Hugh Panero, XM President and
CEO.