Old April 1st 04, 01:58 AM
Tracy Fort

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 00:50:04 GMT, m II
wrote:

andre259 wrote:

Having recently pulled the old 380 out of the cupboard and blow the cob webs
off it has a problem.
With either fresh batteries or the 6v mains adaptor I keep getting the 'E'
error message on the display.
The clock/mem etc. is working OK but the radio is dead.
Has anyone had similar problems or any ideas.
Thanks

This thread was about a 390, but it may apply. He was getting the E
aslo. It may have been the power jack at fault.

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en...m%26 rnum%3D1

mike

My thinking was that a 390 used 4d cells and 3 aa cells...I could
have been wrong but if I remember correctly the AA's can give that
problem when they are dead and that is with or without a power supply
connected.

Tracy