Old April 1st 04, 04:25 PM
Frank Dresser

"Dan" wrote in message

All of that will happen no matter who is in the White House. If the
job goes to Eany, Meany, Miney or Moe it makes little difference.

Dan

Ah, you must be thinking of the Beast system. James Lloyd (ha ha ha) draws
the comparision between the Beast of the Book of Revelation and Leviathian
as described by Thomas Hobbes. I'm glad James Lloyd explains these things
to me, because I once cracked open Leviathian and promptly fell asleep.

Maybe little difference, but there is a difference. I notice that the Book
of Revelation describes two different locations for the Mark of the Beast.
Just enough for Republicans and Democrats.

Frank Dresser